Saturday, November 20, 2010

I might be starving to death...

...just in case anyone feels like being concerned about something.

All I've eaten today was an English muffin with melted cheese on it at nine this morning, and a few handfuls of corn chips shortly after lunchtime.

Why? I wasn't hungry before, I guess.

But now I AM.

I've been working on canning chicken and making tomorrow's dinner for-almost-ever, but it all has raw meat in it, so I can't even munch while I work.

I can hear Mom making popcorn downstairs. So there's hope ... a little bit of hope ... shining in the darkness...

But it's going to take a lot of popcorn to fill this girl up.

Since when did popcorn constitute a meal, anyway?

Ohhhh well.

I might live ... and if I don't, you know what they say-

"Ohhhh well."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*like*

tierney said...

You like that I was starving to death? Oh Becky, I thought you were my friend. *weeping* *wailing* *unnecessary chomping of small plants and insects*

Okay ... I'm over it. ;)