Wednesday, October 6, 2010

regarding those small canines

...Blaaarrghle nawdle zous...

I just attempted - twice - to compose a blog post of medium length and stunning wit, in answer to people's concern over those puppies that were being born that one time when I wrote, and my ensuing failure to follow up on that one promise to provide an update.

But midway through - both times - I accidentally deleted beyond recovery everything I'd written so far. (I've just come off hours of researching and contemplating a theological matter of some controversy, you see. I'm not in school, but I know how to cram. I'm not a fish, but I know all about glassy eyes.)

Anyway, I'm taking this as a sign that my intended blog post is just not meant to be.

Or maybe I'm just petulantly ignoring the try, try again part of that mantra about not succeeding at first.

I don't know. The point is, there are five puppies - all fat, healthy, rat-like little creatures. (No worries, their degree of cuteness increases as they age.) Three boys and two girls.

Or else three girls and two boys. I don't know.

Two are white, one has a patch over one eye, the other two are kind of nondescript.

And that's all for now. If I write any more, I'll delete it all somehow, and then I will pull all my hair out.

I'll write about paedocommunion and classical education another time.

Good night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very awesome. I'll have to see them. What kind are they?

Bummer about the erased posts, but what can you say? Don't give up on the web yet... I'll fix it some time after I write about education :P

tierney said...

They're Jack Russell Terriers. Want one? I'll try to remember to send you the link whenever Keegan gets pictures taken & starts trying to sell them online.

I guess I won't hold my breath then, huh, about the web fixing thing? ;) The deleting of posts was my own dumb fault, though. No excuses.

Unknown said...

I would love a dog. Love one. But I'm afraid that will have to wait until I don't live in an apartment to get. Why not post the pics to your blog for everyone to get in on the cuteness?

tierney said...

Why not? No good reason, I guess, except that we haven't taken any. And that I'm philosophically opposed to blogging with pictures.

Just kidding.

If we take some pics sometime, I might post a few. We'll see.